Security Embassy was formed in 2016, in an error when there is a lot of competition in the market, and most companies are not providing quality service, the company is founded by our Director Solomon Masilo who has acquired his nine (9) years of security experience from Stallion Security one of the most disciplined security companies in the industry, the success of Security Embassy is based on two core principles, namely service excellence and a happy, motivated disciplined work force.
These principles are the engine of our company from its inception and shall allow us to quickly be become one of the market leaders in the security industry, Security Embassy guarantees you a company that is a company that is passionate and serious about security, one that cares about our clients and staff and a company that has service excellence ingrained in its daily running.
Since Security Embassy inception in 2016 we will strive to be recognized as one of the market leader in the security industry and we will achieve this-and will continue to do so-with great success. With this goal in mind, together with our Brand Promise of “Service Excellency “will continue our success working towards not being the biggest – but the best.
Our vision is to see our business becoming one of the largest security cleaning companies owned by a black South African National with the intention to enhance Security and cleaning with efficient and reliable service to our clients.
Our mission is to serve our clients with excellent service and integrity aiming to become the largest group in business within the security and cleaning sector
Our values are to ensure that we satisfy our clients and have an open line of communication at all times be trustworthy and reliably provide our clients with feedback on our services at all times and offer confidentiality towards our client's personal information.
1. Are the security officers paid accurately and on time every month and can they look forward to incentives, recognition and annual bonuses?
2. Does the service provider specialize in your specific industry and can they prove their track record?
3. Can the service provider supplier provide a superior level of service?
4. Are they well prepared to enter into a service level agreement and provide an excellent service?
5. Can the service provider back their promises for service delivery with policies & procedures and a target driven operational function?
6. Will you be embarked on a long-term business partnership that will be beneficial for both parties?
7. Can your service provider offer you an intergraded security solution by being a great supplier?